Yes, the Auman family has gotten a blog. Even though there are only three kids living at home now, we're still just as busy! I'm in 9th grade at Longmont High, Madeline is in 7th grade at Longs Peak, and Kevin is in 5th grade at Sanborn. Kevin is playing soccer right now, and I'm already starting training for Fall sports. Luckily, we only have six weeks of school left . . .
and then we're off to California once again!
For easter, we decorated some pretty awesome eggs, but we'll post pictures later. Next week we are heading over to Utah for the weekend to see Lexie's graduation and our cousin Jocelyn's wedding. Can't wait!
Becca



Fun! I'm so jealous you guys get to go to California in June. Lucky ducks.
ReplyDeleteWoo! Welcome to the blog world. If you want to get cool blog backgrounds, go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com. It's pretty easy to put them as your background. There are a few other websites with good blog backgrounds, but that's where I get all of mine.
ReplyDelete-Nicki (posting as Matt)
However, the chocolate-colored background is entirely theme-appropriate.
ReplyDelete