Friday, May 22, 2009

SCHOOL'S OUT!!!!

So our schools all got out today. At least those of us who still live in Colorado. Becca and I got to come out early, at about 12:00, but Madeline has to stay till who knows when. Anyways, I'm just really excited and sad at the same time because this was our family's last day of elementary school. I got at least like, 6 certificates for having a 4.0 average and being in all kinds of extra things. It was pretty sad, because this was the last day of elementary school in our family and I won't see some of my friends like, ever again :( Whatever. At least I am no longer held by the unnecassary and excrutiatingly annoying rules of elementary school. Now I can wreak my own havoc in middle school. Bwahahahaha!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on finishing elementary school!! Now you can endure the unnecessary and annoying rules of Middle School. Then High School. Then College. Then, work. ;-)

    Have a fun summer!!

    ReplyDelete