Thursday, June 4, 2009
We're in California!!! We got here Sunday, May 24th. It's been about two weeks already and we're pretty busy. Kevin and I are on the Round Hill Swim team and Madeline is doing diving. Last Sunday we went down to San Jose to visit Grandma and Grandpa Auman, so we ate dinner and spent time just hanging out with them. Monday was my 15th birthday, and we took a trip to San Francisco for the day. Of course, we went and got our favorite treat at Ghiradelli. Then we walked around Fisherman's Wharf and I got a necklace and some earrings from a little Chinese vendor. I brought my camera, but unfortunately it ran out of batteries so we have no pictures. I started as my cousin Nico's nanny a couple of days ago, so I'm pretty busy all day. Pictures coming soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment