My awesome trek family, getting ready to head off on the trail. 
On the trail. Unfortunately, my camera freaked out after this picture, so I don't have any more pictures of trek.Saturday, July 4, 2009
Our vacation in California has been great so far! We have been to Monterey and are here again for 4th oof July weekend. I am working as a nanny for my cousin Nico and both Kevin and I are on the Round Hill Swim team. A few weeks ago I went back to CO to get my permit and go on trek. Generally we spend our days playing in and around the pool with cousins and friends, but we also like to visit the library (a lot) and go to Giants games! This morning for the 4th we went to the Monterey parade and a lawn party/ barbeque. Later everyone but me went to the beach with the dogs. We've had a good time! Here's me at a swim meet:
Fun at the beach.
Grandpa, Madeline, and Nico building sandcastles on the beach.
One of the fun baseball games this summer. 
At 6 am getting ready to leave for trek.
Kids playing and tanning by the pool.
The 4th of July parade:
And finally, Colton Hall at the party after the parade. Back to Alamo tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment